This week I finished Daughter #2's Quilt and the Baby Tree Quilt. Yeah! I will show more pictures of them later - plus my cheater/tricky/fast/simple way to bind quilts.
- I am still working on the large Tree Quilt but I think I have figured out how to border it -- maybe. Feel free to weigh in and give me some advice.
- Need to bind Daughter #1's quilt.
- I have the pieces cut for Brother #4's super late graduation quilt. I am making it like these Pete and Repeat quilts that Amada Jean made last year. It should go pretty fast - I hope. That last color is Kona Charcoal not black - just for the record.
- I have started working on potholders for Mom. Love those fabrics.
- The new covers for the living room throw pillows are cut but I have stalled at the button hole step. I just need to bite the bullet and get them done. My living room will thank me.
Projects chomping at the bit in the wings:
- Baby quilt for A.
- Doll quilts for E. and E.
- Dream On charm quilt
Not as bad as I thought. Two down and five to go.
Go to Freshly Pieced and check out what everyone else is working on.