Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This has been a slow week on every front. Our 18 month old has been sooo sick that I spent most of the last week and a half snuggling with her on the couch, listening to Harry Potter on CD. She has improved to stuffy and I was able to finish these January bee blocks yesterday while she napped and played (yes!) with her sister.

For the Twist on Tradition Bee I made these pinwheel/log cabin blocks Emily requested. I think they will look really good all together.

For Megan in Bee Improvisational: house blocks. I. Am. In. Love. with these florals. She sent tons of fabric and I am sorely tempted to keep the leftovers. JK, Megan. :)

The Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt got placed on the back burner in December, but since Christmas I joined 23 flowers together. Slow and steady wins the race.

Join the WIP link-up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and see what everyone has been up to.

9 comments:

  1. I love your house blocks, especially the tree one! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those house blocks are stunning! Sounds like everyone has some sick munchkins at the moment, I sure hope yours feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those florals are adorable! I would be tempted too!! Hope your little gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the house blocks, they look great! Hope your little one feels better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the blocks look amazing! The houses are adorable. That little tree is so cunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great blocks. . the colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable bee blocks! They're all so bright and cheery. : ) Glad your baby is feeling better.

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those little house blocks! Hope everyone is feeling better as the week goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope she is feeling better - your blocks look great with the framed pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete