Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last Day To Vote!

I know most of you found my blog through Lee of Freshly Pieced, but for those of you who haven't heard, Lee entered a fabric design contest through Connecting Threads.


This is the fabric she designed.  I can see lots of fun projects made out of this.  Perhaps a skirt for my 4 year old?  I am always on the lookout for a great floral that has lots of colors.  It makes letting her dress herself easier on my eyes when all shirts are potential matches.  ;)

How to vote?  Go to the Connecting Threads site.  Lee's design is four rows down on the right side.  Find it and click Vote!  You can vote for more than one design so go give some other great fabric designs some love - there are some beautiful ones with only a few votes.  Kind of sad.    Of course we don't want to vote for the competition (Lee currently has 931 votes!), but I think letting someone with only a few votes know that you like their fabric would be heartening for them.

The contest ends tonight!  Go Vote!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks Leila! You are so sweet! And yes, this would make a cute skirt. I hope you get a chance to make it! : )

    ReplyDelete