Monday, September 19, 2011

Etsy Shop Open for Business!

There are a few less than positive things I am known for in my family.  One of the worst is mixing up the date and time of airline flights.  Yeah.  Not good.  But sheesh, why don't they look themselves to see when the flight is instead of asking me?  Another thing I tend to mess up are little make-some-money-on-the-side businesses - let's not talk about our family's spring plant sale, ok?  But I think my luck is going to change.  (knock on wood) 


I decided to take some of the proceeds from my commissioned Baby Tree Quilt and reinvest them in fabric - who doesn't like fabric?  I opened my own Etsy shop called Sewn and have eight "layer cakes" of Echino fabric listed for sale.   If you have been looking to get a little bit of many Echino fabrics this listing might be for you.  No pressure, just wanted to let you know.   I will be more than happy to take care of any layer cakes that don't sell - not like those dumb hostas.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh get you with your entrepreneurial spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on opening your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new shop and good luck!

    ReplyDelete