Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Winner and Other Business

The random number generator choose #26.  Congratulations Ruth S.!  
Ruth, you are a no-reply blogger!  Email me your shipping info please.
Ruth did not reply, so #9  Shauna was chosen as a winner.


Remember that Wendy is giving a 10% discount through Friday on all of her quilt kits and patterns.  Enter the code CITY10 at checkout for the discount.















I normally don't blog about other's giveaways, but I really want another chance to win this EQ7 pattern.  AnneMarie reviewed it on her blog last week and I am sold.  So go on over and read about it, but don't leave a comment to be entered to win your own copy.  Understand?  Don't you go decreasing my chances to win!   Well, if you must....  ;)

Oh, and for this weeks Skill Builder Sampler block you will need to have your compass and some Heat and Bond fusible interfacing.  We will start our month of applique with a raw edge applique block.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up...I've always wanted to say...and don't sign yourself up for these types of giveaways ;-) ha!! I love EQ and use it frequently. So far I've built all of the Skill Builder blocks in EQ but haven't made any :-). Soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete