Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday


How can it be Wednesday again?  Thanks for listening to my whining last post.  I am feeling much more on top of things this week.  I have decided just to focus on the things that I need to finish by the end of the month and that brings me down to my "average 5-7 WIPs" -- much more manageable.  :)

Finished:

Purse for Guild swap.  Done!  I love it!!

Quilt Rachel's quilt on the long arm. DONE!  I wrote more about it here.

Finished and sent back Nov. Bee Block 
(I was in such a hurry to get it in the mail I forgot to take a picture, sorry.)


Progress Made:
 I cut out fabric for a skirt and tunic for Emily and for the Nov. Bake Shop Project.

No Progress:
December Bake Shop project 
Drawstring bag prep.

Yea!  Check out the other WIP-ers at Freshly Pieced.

8 comments:

  1. Darling purse - to swap? Is that some hand-stitching I see?! And great shot of your quilt on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that purse!! And that quilt looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan to just focus on this month's "must do"s. The purse looks great! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fabric for the tunic, can't wait to see it when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just left a long comment on you long arm post but wanted to also say I really like how you used the dresden design in your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little purse, so cute! Looking forward to seeing more of the quilt on the longarm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that purse! Bright colors mixed with natural linen is always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete