Friday, December 2, 2011

Half Way Mark Winner!

The Random Number Generator choose #7 !!!!  Em, you are the lucky winner!

Skill Builder Sampler Blocks 1-17

Em said...
Hmm .. I almost forgot to come back here and post that I was all caught up! That would have been tragic! I now have 24 blocks because of the challenge blocks, and one I re-did, and two extra improv houses because I thought they were so cute. I would be thrilled with any of the prizes, but my choices, in order would be:
1. brights

2. dots
3. repro
Thank you for the chance!!

Good thing she came back and left a comment, huh?  :)  Thank you all for following along.  This has been so much fun and it is only going to get better!  Look at all of the beautiful blocks you have made!

1. Red and White quilt blocks, 2. DSCN2677, 3. Blocks 1-18 of the We Can Do It! Skill Builder Sampler, 4. Tanya's Blocks, 5. First 18 SBS blocks , 6. DSC_0099, 7. DSCN3037, 8. Blocks 1-18 with a few extras, 9. 20 Squares Done, 10. mosiac of blocks 1-18, 11. Skill Builder Sampler 1-18, pt 1, 12. so far, 13. SBS - Halfway done!!, 14. SBS blocks 1 - 18, 15. Skill Builder blocks 1-19, 16. Skill Builder Sampler (I don't know why some aren't showing up.  I tried multiple pictures from their photostreams, but if you click on the link it will bring you to their flickr picture.)



It's Christmas time!
I will be showing different ways to put your blocks together later on, but Linda has gotten a head start and put together this Christmas quilt.  Perfect timing, eh?  I love it!  The white border really makes it pop.

Orphan blocks into cushions
Linda made the leftover blocks into pillows.  She even added little Christmas light beading along the roof line of the house.   Too cute!

Keep up the good work and I will see you in a few weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, lucky #7! Yes, I'm glad I remembered to come back and comment! Phew!

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO weird. I thought I recognized your blocks, Em!! But I was surprised to see your work on a different blog. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Oh! Thank you for sharing my Christmas quilt and pillows. I love how well all the different blocks work together, and my family loves these cheery additions to our Christmas decor. I'm glad you like them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look fabulous! I have all my blocks in a plastic folder so I can show people what I've done so far. I hadn't thought of spreading them all out together to see what they looked like. Probably not too crash hot, as I've used a mish mash of fabrics without any thought to co-ordinating the whole lot! I do that if I'm just learning, in case I stuff things up, which I did several times!

    ReplyDelete