Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle

Edited to add:  They are now taking votes for your favorite fabric bundle over at Quokka Quilts 
- it is just for fun and won't influence who wins.  
Head on over and pick your favorite 3. 
If you are totally in love with my bundle, it is #320.  :)


Have you all seen the contest over at Quokka Quilts were you create your own Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle from the fabrics at the Fat Quarter Shop?  I must admit that I have spent way too much time picking out fabrics and have made and rejected many different bundles, but here is my final choice.  My favorite color combo of yellow and pink with a bit of a retro vibe.  I don't know how in the world the judges are going to choose the winner - there are sooo many great bundles, but I would love to make up something with these great fabrics.

4 comments:

  1. Nice bundle!! Good luck. I can not wait to see the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several of these compilations and had an "eh" reaction to it. But THIS one - is great!! I love yellow and pink too--I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few of these floating around in blogland and I'm really impressed with yours. It's not my typical colour mix, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to head over there now and give it a look-see! Your compilation is incredibly fun and bright and cheery--just the perfect thing for a winter's day.


    Elizabeth E!
    occasionalpiece.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete