Thursday, November 12, 2015

Now on Instagram (at last)

A couple of months ago my husband's work phone got upgraded and now I have his "old" iPhone with all of the new possibilities that it opens.  Like Instagram.  Yup, I am now on Instagram.  Better late than never.  


I still haven't quite figured out how to upload pictures from my computer - there doesn't seem to be a straightforward way, so content is a little thin (one picture) but I plan to start posting soon.  It will be my "work" account so it will be pictures of quilts and fabric and the like - no silly cat pictures.  ;)

I would love to get together on Instagram.  You can find me here.




5 comments:

  1. If you have a flickr account. Download the flickr app to your phone. You can share a flickr picture to Instagram through the phone. Just click on the picture, find share and share to instagram. I'm about to follow you, I'm druidquilter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is a picture on my computer I want to share I will email to myself and open it on my phone and then save it to my photo roll. I'm Baileygirl_5 ... see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Instagram! I just started following you, I am @MeadowMistDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you also! I use Instagram to help sell some of my fabrics. Between Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Blogs and Bloglovin, one keeps very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    Purchase Blood Pressure Monitor

    ReplyDelete