Friday, June 26, 2015

That Quirky Scrap Quilt Done!


That Quirky Scrap Quilt is done!  I love it.  It is crazy and bright - the photo above is a bit washed out - and has lots of my favorite fabrics in it.


 Some close ups.


And more.


Let's plan on having a finished quilt link up on Friday August 7th.  That will give me time to get back and get it quilted and bound.  Yes, we are going to that long of a vacation - insane.  It will also give you some time to finish even if you are just starting.  Go here for links to all of the posts and instructions for That Quirky Scrap Quilt (along).


Linking up to Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts

10 comments:

  1. I love your quirky scrap quilt!!!! I will follow your blog so I can make one one of these days! My comments don't usually carry through so just in case, here's my email and blog address: sunshineintheattic@yahoo.com and sunshineintheattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful quilt. I struggle with scrappy as I'm a major control freak. I've got some charm packs and jelly rolls though that would look good in this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all it's scrappiness and the tennis shoes peeking out of the bottom of the first pic make me smile. Remind me of some I've seen here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks terrific! (And I love quilts with feet!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun and a great scrap buster. I spy some of my Flea Market Fancy in the quilt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent use of half square triangles! What a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete