This is my first time making Finish Along goals. There is a possibility that we might be moving in the summer and we are trying to fix up the house and one of my jobs is to get my sewing room sorted and purged. I have really been going through my stuff and trying to finish all the projects that I have started. I am making progress, but realized that I have more quilts to finish than I though. So here it goes...
Clockwise from the upper left:
- I found this improvisational handwork while cleaning. I want to do something with it. Pillow cover?
- These blocks need to be put together - finally - into a quilt.
- These Dresdens need to be made into a quilt.
- This English paper pieced top needs to be quilted. I had thought of hand quilting it, but am probably just going to machine quilt it.
- This quilt top for my brother needs to be quilted and bound. DONE!
- I started this quilt years ago and totally messed up on the quilting. I need to go back, see if anything can be salvaged. Worse case scenario, I can make it up into blankets to give to the local animal shelter.
- I need to put a border on this and quilt it.
- I actually quilted my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt over break and "just" need to bind it. With such a large and heavy quilt I am not looking forward to it.
- I have gotten further than this picture and now need to quilt and bind this "Blue Birches" quilt for my other brother.
- I was so excited about this quilt, but appliqueing the small blocks on didn't work as planned and now I need to figure out what to do. I am half way through quilting and just want to throw it away, but I will see what I can do with it.
- Not pictured. I found a shirt that I had cut out years ago. It won't fit the girl it was meant for, but it should fit one of the others.
- Not pictured. I found a half finished 9-patch quilt while cleaning out things. It was one of my firsts. I don't know whether I will finish it our pass it on to someone who would like it better.
- Not pictured. I could always finish off my mustard/plum HST quilt, but it really isn't at the top of my list. Literally. :)
I got two quilts basted this afternoon, so I am well on my way. Here's to a great year finishing things up and starting lots of new things too.