Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Block 27 - Year of Scrappy Triangles


We're on the down hill stretch! I've had a couple of questions about whether this 'year' will extend to the end of 2018 or for 52 weeks. Only 52 weeks, sorry. It'll be time for me to switch to another project by then. But for now, let's get piecing!

This fun block uses 2" strips of fabric for the scrappy sections. I have a lot of those, and got some more a few weeks ago. We have a 'giveaway' table at our guild meetings, and I picked up the cute kitchen prints there. (Like I needed more scraps.) So many scraps, so little time!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I discovered your blog by a coincidence. And you have a lot of great patterns here. I have downloaded all the foundation paper peacing patterns for the triangles, and hope to dive into my leftovers in the weekend. Have a great day, and I look forward to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seem to have missed block 26 and can't find it on the feed. Could you please direct me to where it is? Thanks for the great gift you have given to us.

    ReplyDelete