Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Year of Scrappy Triangles - Block 31

scrap quilt, fabric scraps, quilting, paper piecing, foundation paper piecing, free quilt patterns, free paper piecing patterns

Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I was just telling my husband last week that I had been super lucky this winter and hadn't gotten sick hardly at all. Then two days later, I came down with a cold and can't hardly speak. That'll teach me. :) Thankfully, I am on the mend and hope to be able to get back to my sewing machine this week.

scrap quilt, fabric scraps, quilting, paper piecing, foundation paper piecing, free quilt patterns, free paper piecing patterns

I love this week's Scrappy Triangle. It is simple to make and four of them together make a great secondary pattern. I hope you have fun making it and stay healthy and safe!


You can find links to all the other Scrappy Triangles here.
Follow me on Instagram to see more.

1 comment: