Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Block 37 - Year of Scrappy Triangles


Hello! Here is Block 37 in the Year of Scrappy Triangles. This block eats up all your extra 2" strips and mid-sized square scraps. I could have made 10. Why are there so. many. scraps?




I have been so impressed with all of the blocks that I have seen on Instagram! It's fun to see the same pattern interpreted in so many ways. I was thinking we need to have a giveaway for everyone who has made the first 36 blocks. To enter, take a picture of your 36 blocks and post it on social media. You can either lay out all of your blocks to take the picture or use an app that lets you make a mosaic of individual pictures you have taken. Next Tuesday I will randomly select a entry and they will win this fun bundle of low volume fabric and zipper pouch.

To enter:
1. Take a picture of your 36 Scrappy Triangle blocks
2. Post to social media
3. For Instagram use #yearofscrappytrianglesgiveaway so I will be able to tell you posted it.
4. For Facebook, you can post it on your timeline and tag me - Leila Gardunia (you really need to show it off to your friends!) Or you can post it on my page facebook.com/sewnbyleila 
5. If you are on neither platform, email me your picture (leila.gardunia@gmail.com)
6. Pictures must be posted by Tuesday morning (5/26)

If you are super far behind, no worries! You can totally catch up in an afternoon or two. They really do go quickly. Good luck! I can't wait to see your blocks!


Click here to find links to all of the blocks in the Year of Scrappy Triangles.
Find 1, 2 & 3" Scrappy Triangles in my Craftsy or Etsy shops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment