Monday, November 14, 2011

First Purse

 Last week I finished up this purse.  I first saw it a few months ago on OCD: obsessive crafting disorder and knew I would have to make it.  The tutorial is found here.

 It went together well and I even put in my fist magnetic clasp.  Fun.  The lining is a green sateen fabric.

I am bringing it to the Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild for a swap on Thursday, but I  am planning on making one for myself later.  I am linking up this fun fall colored purse to Celebrate Color.


Celebrate Color

11 comments:

  1. Looks great! That's impressive for your 1st purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and having put in your first magnetic clasp- wasn't it easy?
    I was shocked with my first one, that I had avoided it for so long and it is easy!

    Lovely bag thouigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Hard to believe it's your first! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! you need a gold star for your first finish! it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, you did a wonderful job on this purse! :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so great, Leila! Good luck in the contest :)

    ReplyDelete