Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Block 41 - Year of Scrappy Triangles

Free 6" foundation paper pieced quilt block patterns tutorials perfect for using scraps and leftover fabric

I am really loving this week's block. The strip of tiny triangles at the bottom reminds me of the Scrappy Strips in the Tiny Piecing Collection. (swoon) Not only are they super cute, but I was able to use some 2 1/2" precut squares that had been hanging out in my scrap basket forever.

Free 6" foundation paper pieced quilt block patterns tutorials perfect for using scraps and leftover fabric

Extra bonus? My husband really likes the horses. When I told him that was good because they were going to end up on our bed, he quipped, "Horses on the bed? That's going to be messy!" Eye roll. He thinks he's funny.


__________

You can find patterns for all the other blocks here.
Learn how to foundation paper piece here.
Want to stay in the know? Sign up for my newsletter here.

3 comments:

  1. Entered my email address in the "Subscribe" slot, but get the message "Please enter a value" and the process stops. Please subscribe me with this email address: sewrainbows@gmail.com Thanks, your patterns are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the horse fabric. What kid doesn't want a horse in their bedroom! They never think about the mess. Guess he grew up. Thank you for another fine block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patterns are amazing! My head is swimming with possibilities. Can't wait to get started! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete