Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quick and Easy Charity Quilt Month at Sewn



Today I am kicking off Quick and Easy Charity Quilt Month!  Throughout the month I will post tutorials on piecing, quilting and binding and creative ideas for how turning UFOs (unfinished objects) into charity quilts.  We will even have some guest bloggers!   Plus everyone who completes a quilt for charity this month will be entered into a giveaway!  It doesn't get much better than that!



The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop and a package of Owl & Fruit Notecards from Lisa Orgler Design.  Check out Lisa's etsy shop and blog for more food and garden inspired art.

I would really like to get the word out, so please feel free to blog or pin about Charity Quilt Month!  :)  I will put links here to all of the posts throughout the month.

Also, if you have a quick and easy quilt idea that you would like to share, let me know!


3 comments:

  1. I can't Pin - images are too small. Can you fix this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried pinning and it worked for me. Is anyone else having a problem? I'm not sure how to make the images any bigger.

      Delete
    2. I was able to pin without any trouble.

      This sounds fun--hoping I'll be able to join in! In a couple of days I find out whether or not I'll have my arm in a cast for the next 6 weeks (need more xrays to find out whether my wrist is really broken or not). Maybe I can figure out how to work the machine around the cast - I'll go nuts if I can't sew or knit or anything for that long!

      Delete