Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Update and Quick & Easy Charity Quilt Library

I spent a wonderful Saturday sewing with the Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild.  It is always fun to hang out with friends, but sewing with friends brings it to the next level of awesome.  I haven't taken pictures of what I worked on yet, but will share that soon.

I also ordered fabric for a Christmas quilt and tree skirt last week.  I can't wait to make them up!  I am going to use my Diamond Quilt tutorial for the tree skirt.  But the real reason I am posting...


Today I wanted to let you know that I have a page where you can link up any great Quick & Easy Quilt Tutorials you have found around the inter-web.  (I am hil-ar-i-ous.)  I have linked just a few so far.  Feel free to link as many as you would like.  It can be our own community Pintrest board.  I hope it can become a resource for people looking for easy quilts for charity or gifts.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment